News and results for Saturday 1st December.

Radcliffe Bourough 3 – Spartans 4

Through to semi finals of the cup . MOTM Ryan Phillips

Littleborough yellows drew with Dynamos
A very close game against a very physical Littleborough team in very tough conditions. Two players missing from the squad this morning but that didn’t stop the Dynamos putting on a great performance. Perfect football in parts from the boys with quality passing and Michael soon put the boys 0-1 up. Littleborough staying strong on the attack soon made it 1-1 it was neck and neck with end to end action. Every time Dynamos seem to score Littleborough would get one back. Andother goal from
Michael And one from Neeko and the Dynamos were 2-3 up. Passing has improved so much with the Dynamos. 5 minutes to go and Littleborough managed to play through the Dynamos defence to make it 3-3. A great game To watch and a mention for Mustafa who had a great game
On the right wing and Ibrahim solid as always at the back. Motm went to Ethan for continuing to improve each week and stepped up to the mark to put a shift in in goal.
Tigers lost to Wardle.
Lions beat Denton
Made very hard work of a win this afternoon at Wright Robbie. First 10 minutes and we had two great chance with one on ones. Both straight at the keeper and could and should of made the day a lot easier for ourselves. We then went close again with Daniel hitting the post with a great driving run down the left from there corner. He rounded the keeper but went a little wide and couldn’t quite cut it back enough. Then the opening goal came with a good quick passing move found Matthew unmarked in the box who passed it home with easier and we was 1 up at the break. Second half and we started slow passing and not moving enough up top. They then got a corner that we didn’t clear properly and the left winger stood still for there right back to nipped in and squared for a player to tap home. We then changed the front three and it paid off. We started to move the ball quicker and getting more shots off. Then Mathew again found himself in space about 20 yards out and smashed it right in the top corner to put us back in front. The third goal was again a good team move from front to back with a good long pass from Harrison to Daniel who took it away from there defender and passed it wide right for Jamie who spotted there keeper of his line and curled it over his head from about 25 yards out.
On another day it would and should be double figures. We need to take our chances and make life easier for ourselves.