So despite Junior Football being paused, activity still continues at the club. Here’s a summary of some of the updates.
- As seen above, we managed to start a development session for Year 1 (Ages 5-6), before lockdown. We have a few more places available, when we restart after lockdown. So if interested, please get in contact with the club.
- Similar, our Girls Only Development session have a few spaces available. If interested and in Year 3 (Ages 7-8), please get in touch.
- Through friends we were contacted by a keen and enthusiastic young man, about starting a disability friendly team. We agreed the next step is recruit players. So far interest has been muted. If interested, or know anyone who’s interested, or maybe interested; please get in touch with the club. email@example.com OR via our contacts page
- Our youngest team was recently the the subject of an articles in the Sunderland FC fanzine. A Love Supreme
- We now have two Open Age teams playing in the Tameside League on Sundays
- Our Chairman recently found some pictures of old of his team.
- Finally, thanks to all this years sponsors who have contributed kits and equipment The current list can be found here.
Don’t forget to keep up with our social channels and if interested in helping & getting involved with the club, please get in contact.